AT&T Conference Center - Ballroom
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Over 30 City Agencies, Chambers, and Regional Organizations in Central TX, the Governor's office, and campus2careers have come together to connect students from 12 area Colleges and Universities with the start-ups, small businesses & nonprofits of Austin. The goal of this event is to help you find an awesome, local internship for the Fall semester and beyond. The Fall Internship fair is Sept 9th from 2:00 - 5:00PM at the AT&T Conference Center.
What you can expect as an attendee of the fair:
- Training on how to use Social Media and Email Marketing in the workplace
- No high pressure interviews, just networking with employers
- Chance to find a great local internship for the Fall semester and beyond
To learn more, watch this quick 3 minute Video of a prior Internship Fair
- Cost: The event is FREE to students and schools
- Count: The first 800 students to register can attend this event
- Deadline: Please register at least 24 hours prior to the fair
- Note: We expect over 100 employers and 300 internships
Who is campus2careers?
campus2careers is the host of InternInAustin and the largest entry-level job board in Texas. The site matches students and recent grads with the best internships or jobs, exclusively for you (based on your unique skills and interests). To see how the site works, click HERE and then Join Now (top right) to get matched with the best opportunities from over 20,000 internships and entry-level jobs.